The LaserGas product line is introduced as a result of our experience in the laser cutting industry. The complete solution is optimized in terms economy and performance.
Nitrogen generated by Oxywise Lasergas system meets and exceeds below quality requirements for cutting gas of the major manufacturers of laser cutting machines like Trumpf or Bystronic.
- O2 ≤100 ppm
- H2O ≤5 ppm
- CnHm ≤1 ppm
- particles ≤0.3 μm, ≤100 ppm)
|Model||Daily capacity [Nm3]||Pressure [bar]||Storage [Nm3]|
- Control system with SIEMENS colour touch operated panel
- Built in purity analyser for continues monitoring
- Automatic start/stop
- Molecular sieve protection from moisture
- Purity control (purge gas with purity below acceptable level to exhaust)
This laser cutting facility is only 25 minutes drive from our factory. Installed LaserGas system considerably reduces costs of nitrogen with efficiency about 0.8kWh/kg or 1.1kWh/Nm3.Czytaj więcej
Metal sheets service center located in Czech republic, has decided to move from traditional gas supply to our on-site nitrogen generation.Czytaj więcej
The key to being competitive in the laser cutting industry is productivity - getting more finished parts off of the machine per day and at a lower production costs.Czytaj więcej