The following points must be kept in mind while taking care of the installation of PSA Generators.
- PSA Generator is an indoor unit, it should not run on open air.
- The unit should be connected to a grounded power source that is rated for power and voltage considerations.
- The exhaust duct needs to be installed so the waste nitrogen/oxygen enriched air can leave to outside space. Forgetting to do so will lead to live-threatening conditions in the PSA room.
- Control screens should be places in shade, UV rays will shorten their lifetime.
- Ensure a free flow of cooling air around the PSA unit.
- Ensure sufficient space around the Generator for performing manual operations.
- You can always contact us in case of any doubts.